Get Accurate Answers Around Medicare
Medicare is a national health insurance program in the United States that began in 1966. It primarily provides health insurance for Americans aged 65 and older, younger people with some disability status, and other select groups. Medicare is funded by a combination of a payroll tax, beneficiary premiums and surtaxes from beneficiaries, and general U.S. Treasury revenue.
Medicare is complex and can be very frustrating to many. There’s so much information out there it’s hard to know what’s accurate and what’s reliable. Serene Insurance Solutions gives you the most up-to-date details to help you steer clear of bad advice and costly pitfalls.
We give you plain-language explanations to some of the most common questions, such as:
- How you I qualify for Medicare and when should I enroll?
- What does Medicare cover and what does it not?
- How much will it cost me?
- How can I reduce my out-of-pocket expenses?
- What doctor am I allowed to see and what if I want to switch a plan?
- What is the difference between Medicare Part A, B, C, and D?
If you want to understand the ins and outs of Medicare, schedule your free consultation below.
Receive a Free Consultation
Get your questions answered and problems solved with a confidential, no-obligation consultation.
GET FREE UPDATES
Click the button below to receive our monthly
updates that keep you informed about Medicare changes, things you need to know, and more.