Final expense insurance also known as burial insurance, is designed to cover the bills that your loved ones will face after your death. These costs may include medical bills, funeral expenses, and others.
Unfortunately, funeral expenses are on the rise and trying to understand what your insurance policy should cover can be tricky.
We give you simple answers to some of the most common questions, such as:
- Do I need a final expense policy and a term or whole life insurance policy?
- What are the average costs for a funeral?
- How do I make sure my family is not burdened with any of my medical bills?
- Can I pre-pay for my funeral?
- What expenses are usually covered under a policy?
- At what time should I consider getting a policy?
If you’re having challenges trying to figure it out on your own, schedule your free consultation below.
Receive a Free Consultation
Get your questions answered and problems solved with a confidential, no-obligation consultation.
GET FREE UPDATES
Click the button below to receive our monthly
updates that keep you informed about Medicare changes, things you need to know, and more.